Features and Benefits:
Pure-Swab Universal Viral Transport Medium Kit is intended for the collection and transport of clinicxal specimens containing Virus. Chlamydia, Mycoplasma and Ureaplasma from the collection site. The test procedures for quality control are based upon the quality control methods described in CDC, WHO and others for COVID-19. The medium meets the requirements for investigation by classical methods such as PCR diagnostics
- TRANSPORTATION TUBE: 15ml Polypropylene tube, sterile and Tight Seal with Screw Cap for Leak Protection.
- SAFE, STERILE PACKED Nylon Flocked Swabs with Flexible shaft.
- Dual Swab (Nasopharyngeal and Oropharyngeal Swabs).
- MEDIA FORMULATION includes antibiotics to inhibit bacteria and fungal flora in patient specimens (As per CDC and WHO).
- Preserves virus at room temperature for 3 months.
- Phenol red included as pH indicator.
- 3ml media fill volume allows for multiple tests from the same specimen.
- pH of Media 7.3+0.3
- STORAGE 15-30 C before sample collection and 2-8ºC after sample collection.
- SHELF LIFE: 12 months
- Labeling stickers included ensuring safe and reliable transport.
- ICMR and DCGI Approved.