Features and Benefits:
- System should be fast disruption of up to 48 or 192 samples in minutes through high-speed shaking with beads, which beat and grind samples.
- System should be capable to processing of samples up to 2 x 24 wells (2ml capacity) or 2 x 96 (96 well plates) take as little as 2-4 minutes.
- System should do effective disruption and homogenization.
- System should reproduce results with difficult-to-lyse tissues in horizontal vibration shaking.
- There should no cross-contamination, as each sample should sealed.
- It should disrupt multiple biological samples through high-speed shaking in plastic tubes with stainless steel, tungsten or glass beads.
- System should do a wide variety of samples, including animal and plant tissues, bacteria, and yeast, can be disrupted to release high-quality DNA, RNA, and protein for subsequent purification and analysis.
- System is suitable for dry and wet both grinding.
- System is compatible with dual adaptor for 2.0 ml and 96 well plates adaptor set.
- The system has digital pre-selection of vibrational frequency 3-30Hz (180-1800min-1).
- System is quick, efficient pulverization and homogenization.
- High sample throughout due to short grinding times and two grinding stations.
- System should not create noise more than 65 (dB)A.
- Reproducible results by digital pre-selection of grinding time from 10 second to 99 minutes.